VITLAB membership gives access to:
• A meeting and networking forum
• Collaborative tools to support the research, find collaboration opportunities, develop work groups, and facilitate the access to training tools
• Scenarios where specific projects can be piloted and validated
• Help in seeking out partnerships and funding for an idea or project
• Advice on specific aspects of public procurement and the purchase of technology.
VITLAB facilitates the development of new products and services aimed at improving the quality of life of citizens and VITLAB users by providing the access to an innovative platform. This network comprises InnoHubs, public and private organizations, research organizations, investors, professionals highly motivated, specialists in key areas of work and lines of intervention, and end-users.