TERMS OF ASSOCIATION
VITLAB is an open innovation platform to promote an innovation ecosystem in the fields of e-Health and e-Inclusion through collaborative innovation processes. These processes are based on the capabilities of different agents involved in the development of methodologies, tools and structures oriented to the co-creation of solutions in response to the main challenges in these fields of SUDOE countries. It is an initiative implemented by the e-Resater project.
e-RESATER is an innovative project presenting a new health and social approach. e-Resater also support the continuity of the RESATER Project actions (health network and telemedicine in rural territory from 2009 to 2012) since both aimed the development of conditions that empowers the local health networks to use efficiently and economically viable e-Health and e-Inclusion services with capability to improve the quality care in rural areas.
e-RESATER is co-financed by the Territorial Cooperation Programme INTERREG IV B.
WHO CAN BECOME AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER?
All the European stakeholders in the fields of e-Health and e-Inclusion with the objective of fostering open innovation processes:
- Social and Health services providers
- ICT providers
- Policy makers (Regions/Municipalities)
BENEFITS FOR THE ASSOCIATE MEMBER
- Access to the opportunities that VITLAB regularly offers: definition of ideas and innovative opportunities, test of technologies and other solutions, participation in collaborative projects, etc. Access the tools and services designed to foster open innovation.
- Creation of synergies with other members and participation in collaborative developments as well as cooperative knowledge.
- Creation of your own collaborative working groups or participation in working groups created by other members.
- Access to the VITLAB newsletter.
- Possibility of participation and collaboration in all the network activities and events.
- Access to the observatory and the latest news in the field.
COMMITMENTS OF THE ASSOCIATE MEMBER
- Promote the VITLAB activity.
- Engage new members to the virtual community.
- Regular and consistent activity in the platform.
- Ensure high quality contributions to the network.
- Keep a collaborative attitude aligned with the concept of Open Innovation.
STEPS TO BECOME AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER
- Become an associate member of VITLAB is very easy: Fill in the e-form you can find at: register
- Evaluation of the application and decision about the integration of the Associate Member by founding members.
- Notification of decision to the applicant.