VITLAB is an open innovation platform to promote an innovation ecosystem in the fields of e-Health and e-Inclusion through collaborative innovation processes. These processes are based on the capabilities of different agents involved in the development of methodologies, tools and structures oriented to the co-creation of solutions in response to the main challenges experienced by the SUDOE countries in these thematic fields.
- 1. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this current policy, we explain how we will treat your personal information.
COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
- 1. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- 2. Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 1. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- 2. We may use your personal information to:
- 3. If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
- 4. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
- 5. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 1. We may disclose your personal information to [any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors] insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- 2. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- 3. We may disclose your personal information:
- 4. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
- 1. Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- 2. Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- 3. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- 4. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section.
RETAINNG PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 1. This section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- 2. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- 3. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section 7, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 1. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- 2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- 3. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- 4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- 5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- 1. We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- 2. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- 3. We may notify you of changes to this policy [by email or through the private messaging system on our website].
- 1. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- 2. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- 3. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- 4. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- 1. Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- 2. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- 1. Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- 2. A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- 3. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- 4. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- 5. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- 1. This website is owned and operated by Intras Foundation
- 2. We are registered in Valladolid (Spain) under registration number CIF G‐47345061, and our registered office is at C/Santa Lucía nº19, 47005 Valladolid (Spain)
- 3. Our principal place of business is C/Santa Lucía nº19, 47005 Valladolid (Spain)
- 4. You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org